We are over run with dill so I had to make my favorite potato salad. I always add some boiled egg and pimento to it.
The original recipe came from allrecipes.com.
Tangy Dill Potato Salad
* 3 pounds new potatoes — scrubbed and
* 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mayonnaise, green onions, dill, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper. When the potatoes are cooled, stir into the bowl until coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors before serving.