On the verge of summer and lake time madness, we now feature our favorite summer hangover.
note- never drink and drive or operate machinery!
2 bottles Corona Light
1 1/2 C. good tequila
12 oz. frozen lime juice concentrate
salt for glass rim, if desired
Just mix it up and serve. Can be frozen, or just like pic.
We are over run with dill so I had to make my favorite potato salad. I always add some boiled egg and pimento to it.
The original recipe came from allrecipes.com.
Tangy Dill Potato Salad
* 3 pounds new potatoes — scrubbed and
* 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mayonnaise, green onions, dill, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper. When the potatoes are cooled, stir into the bowl until coated. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors before serving.