I was nominated for this wonderful award by Suz at Garden to Kitchen.
It is called Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thanks Suz.
It has taken me a while, but here are the rules-
thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
put the award logo on your blog
answer the ten questions they have set for you
make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
nominate seven people
Now I’m supposed to answer some questions so here goes-
1. Who was your childhood hero?
I didn’t have one. I felt mostly let down by the world.
2. Who is your adult hero?
3. What did you want to do when you grew up?
Go into commercial art
4. Did you end up doing this, or how different has your life turned out?
No , I ended up eventually starting my own business
5. What would you do with your life if you could?
6. How long have you had your blog?
About 8 years
7. What do you most like to do when you are not blogging?
Boating, motorcycle trips, camping, gardening and cooking
8. Where would you most like to blog from if you could choose anywhere in the world?
9. What has your blogging taught you?
That no one is an island
10. Has your blog achieved what you wanted it to?
Yes. I only blog for the fun of it.
Now for my questions.
1- Did you have a childhood pet and what was it
2- Do you think you will ever intentionally stop blogging
3- What is your favorite food
4- Does your significant other blog, if you have one
5- Do you cut out and use store coupons
6- If you could live in any other time period what year would it be
7- Which one kitchen device could you not do without
8- What one thing makes you happiest
9- How many blogging awards do you have
10- Is there a word that irks you